Friday, November 24, 2006

Ain't love grand?

Starmer, one of the pine nut-eaters over at Johnson’s place apparently has the hots for Ann Coulter, and so has an arsenal of AC pictures at his fingertips. I understand he also has them plastered on his bedroom walls. His mother said she doesn’t mind. She’s just glad the object of his affection is a woman this time.

There seems to be an ugly rumor going around that there is a resemblance between me and AC. Starmer had no problem coming up with this side-by-side comparison shot.








In case you are confused by the uncanny likeness, I’m the one on the right.

4 comments:

sage said...

I'd probably be upset too, Personally I'm afraid someone willl say I look like Rush, but let's not go there. I have to admit your line, "the object of his affection is a woman this time," is Coulter-like. And in my own sick way, I laughed. My sidekick, Nevada Jack, also has the hots for Annie and has railed about her a few times...

http://sagecoveredhills.blogspot.com/2005/11/good-news-for-dark-beer-drinkers.html

http://sagecoveredhills.blogspot.com/2006/06/ann-coulter-anorexic-witch.html

Anonymous said...

Y'know. I'm sure he meant it in the nicest way. giggle.

Even the wicked witch in the "Wizard of Oz" (um, that would be AC for the purpose of this comparison) had a more sane, rational, interesting counterpart in her sister Glenda, the good witch (um, that would be you for the purpose of this comparison).

Argon said...

I bet I could find an equal similarity to a bunch of other B&W pics of blondes in similar poses. It doesn't really mean much. There is a bigger difference with color images.

Kansas said...

I would never, ever accuse anyone of looking like Rush. That’s just as bad as looking like Coulter, but not as bad as looking like Bush.

I like the Wicked Witch of the West/ Good Witch Glenda comparison WAY better!

And I agree, it’s much easier to find similar shots in B&W than color. But he did it so quickly that I’m pretty sure he wants to be her boyfriend.