Thursday, December 21, 2006

Because I'm in a "yuley" place...


From now until after Christmas, I deem this a Bush-free zone (insert your own joke here).








No screaming war mongers




No barking moon bats (well ok, one barking moon bat)









We will not be snarky (much)



We will not make fun






We will not point out his shortcomings











Or point and laugh





Or just point






From now until at least December 26th, short of Bush doing something totally stupid (er), I declare this a politics-free zone. It’s time for fun, and silliness and cheer. But just so I'm sure it's out of my system...

(click to enlarge)

"Me first! I'M the president!"







"He was just here..."


















Elvis lives...





















"Dammit! How can they expect me to salute and hold Barney at the same time?

I'm not ambi...um, ambi...I'm not both-handed!"















"I sure hope that's a girl turkey, heh, heh, heh..."










"I sure hope someone catches me! Heh, heh, heh!"







"I sure hope you're my tailor, heh, heh...um...."











And last but certainly not least...(I think this is my favorite)


President Rain Man...


Ok, I believe I'm good to go til after the holidays!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He makes Forrest Gump look smart doesn't he.

sage said...

I have to send some other folks this way!

Anonymous said...

Ah, those patriotic posters.


Especially, Lookit Poppy, I can president all by myselfs! among others.

Kansas said...

When you look at them all together in one place, you almost have to like him. Kind of like that Special Olympics cousin that you only see at the holidays. And there were so many, I had a really hard time narrowing it down to just these few.

The husband and I were talking about what a fun job it would be to photograph him…unless of course you were trying to get photos that were flattering. And when you couple Bush’s every day actions with how he mangles the English language, one has to wonder how this ever, ever happened.

Anonymous said...

This should be good if true. The Selective Service is testing a "draft" procedure.

Time for the Republicans' boys and girls to show how much they support ole Georgie and the Gay Old Party.

Kansas said...

I swear I’m gonna print a picture of Rain Man President and put it on my dresser. It just makes me smile.

And if anybody even THINKS about taking a step toward the draft, the country will revolt. The Secret Service won’t be able to protect him...

Anonymous said...

Me for president in 2008.

This is the first plank of my campaign platform.

The second will be getting rid of the DoD in it's current form and going back to The War Department.

The third will be to restructure government to be more parliamentary, and get rid of the executive branch.