Friday, December 22, 2006

You better watch out, you better not cry...















The 10 most dangerous toys of all time


In the spirit of the holidays, Radar presents the 10 most dangerous toys of all time, those treasured playthings that drew blood, chewed digits, took out eyes, and, in one case, actually irradiated. To keep things interesting, we excluded BB guns, slingshots, throwing stars, and anything else actually intended to inflict harm. Check out the toy box from hell.


Yeah, yeah. While you were pinning the neighbor’s cat to the sundeck with yard darts, all the cool kids were recreating Nagasaki in the backyard. Sissy...

Read on...

2 comments:

Karen said...

OMG, we're spiritual twins. I posted this on Caiterwauling, too. Scary. I also added the Water Wiggle to the list, since one tried to strangle our oldest.

Kansas said...

OMG – death by Water Wiggle! I don’t even remember how I happened upon this site, I got lost in “Bizarre Christmas” link world, but it cracked me up! Great minds think alike!