Sunday, January 21, 2007

For the love of all things stretchy…NO!





Leggings Are the New Must-Have.

For men!







No. NO! A thousand times NOOOOO! If I see any of you wearing these atrocities in public, I swear I will come up to you, point to your crotch, and laugh. I’ll do it. I’m not kidding. Because let’s face it, if you’re a man and you’d go out in public dressed like this, you deserve public humiliation heaped upon you in volumes.

The only man who should ever be seen in leggings is THIS guy!

6 comments:

Jane said...

Surely the leggings are sold with a matching cape and mask.

Murf said...

Amen, sister! I wish guys would wear sweatpants without underwear more often though. How can I get that look to become more popular?

Kansas said...

If they’re wearing these they’d BETTER have a mask…and have a giant “S” on their leotard (emphasis on TARD).

And Murf, tell any man, anywhere, that it turns you on. You’ll never get him to wear anything else.

Karen said...

I think the leggings should come with optional codpiece.

Jane said...

LOL "codpiece" ... In most cases it should probably be mandatory rather than optional.

Kansas said...

OMG a codpiece! Just think, if the leggings were flesh toned, he’d look just like a Ken doll!