Friday, January 05, 2007

I will be AWOL til Saturday night…

Here's some stuff for you to play with while I'm gone.


Blogs with a Face

How to catch a mouse without a mousetrap

Google’s secret and/or forgotten pages Part 1 & Part 2

Musipedia - A very cool site. Got a song you just can't remember? You can find and identify a tune even if the melody is all you know. You can play it on a piano keyboard (on their site), whistle or sing it to the computer, simply tap the rhythm on the computer keyboard.

I want you all to be whistling at your computers when I get home.

And my personal favorite...
Toss George. Grab him with your mouse and sling him around a bit. Come on, you know you want to! It gets kind of hypnotic after a while, like watching a goober in a lava lamp.


But only after you do your homework.


Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid
sent Bush a letter today, telling him to stop it. Unfortunately, this will probably be the one letter he won't read.


Military Tells Bush
It Has Only 9,000 Troops Available For ‘Surge’.

"Instead of a surge, it is a bump", says a State Department official

I'd like to give him a bump...
via Alex (the link, not the bump)


Bush Breakdown Dead Ahead? Is a bear catholic? Actually, this is pretty interesting.


Want to
toss
him now?

Have fun kidlets, last one out, shut off the lights...

2 comments:

Jane said...

Apparently, if you're not playing, neither are we.

Kansas said...

Apparently all have taken their marbles and gone home. I would play if I could move.

Twelve teams in 6 hours…do you know how many stupid people that equals per minute? I don’t either, but it’s a lot!