Monday, January 29, 2007

Maybe I was just tired...

Sorry to have been AWOL all weekend, we had a huge shoot Saturday, which kicked our collective arses. Because of that, last night I was too tired to do anything but lay here and surf the net for entertainment that didn’t require too many brain cells. I found it.

So I’m lying here, minding my own business (Clint’s already asleep), when I come across this
Laughter is contagious video. It starts out innocently enough, but two minutes into it, I’m laughing so hard that I woke him up. Now I wasn’t making any noise, mind you, it was that silent laugh where your whole body shakes. I shook him awake.

Needless to say, Clint was not amused. So, I apologized for waking him and promised to keep it down to a dull roar. Not two minutes later, I came across this
hamsters on meth video.

That was all she wrote. I had to get up and leave the room.

No comments: